We had so much fun creating our last Friday Favorites post (check it out here!) that we decided we should do one for Christmas as well!
1. Peppermint donuts. For our Greenville friends, you should definitely go check out the Swamp Rabbit Cafe & Grocery in downtown Greenville! Its the cutest little spot! We’d seen these donuts from there when someone else posted about them, and had try them for ourselves! If you’re really feeling in the Christmas mood and craving something chocolate & peppermint, these would totally be your jam!
2. Christmas cards. We’ve mentioned this before, but Laura & I absolutely love getting things in the mail! Getting cards from all your friends, family, and past clients is so much fun!!
3. Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss cookies. These are classics! I don’t know about y’all but we make these every single year at Christmas and they’re my favorite!!
4. Our flocked Christmas tree. For those of you who followed along through our search to find a small, flocked Christmas tree, you’ll know what I’m talking about. Am I the only one who doesn’t want Christmas to end, just because I want to leave my tree up forever??
5. Oreo Balls. If you know Laura and I, you know that cooking isn’t exactly our thing…But we successfully made these haha! I mean how could it go wrong when they only use three ingredients? So if you’re looking for something easy but totally delicious these are for you!!
5. Frame ornaments. These classy frame ornaments from Hobby Lobby are one of my favorite finds!! I’ve bought several this season and I love the fact that they have the year on them so you can always have a little memory from the year on your tree! Â Obviously pictures are very important to us, so the fact it can have one of our pictures in it is so special!!
If you enjoyed this post, go check out some of these!
December 21, 2019